Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eeeeeep!

Hello, blogosphere! I have been very neglectful lately, haven't I? Well, because of my upcoming foray into the world of party planning, my mental state can be summed up thusly:



Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time I am FREAKING OUT about it, wondering how on earth I'm going to find time to do it with a full-time job (in theory) to also keep up with. So this is the time for calming thoughts, for giving myself a big hug (emotionally), telling myself it will all be OK and it will work out how it's meant to. And rather than thinking of all the possible disasters which could happen, which is what I'm tending to do, I need to focus on the possible positive outcomes, and there are many - help with my debts, getting out of the house meeting new people, freedom from captioning, maybe (YESSSS!). The future could be so bright, I gotta wear shades, like that very bad '80s song said!

And how is my weight going, you probably want to know, being as this is allegedly a blog about my weight loss? Well, it's not the best news on one level, but on another, it's a small positive. Since mid-November, my weight has stayed pretty much exactly the same. And believe me, I don't want to STAY here, but equally, since I don't want to put on any more than I already have, it's a tiny, tiny silver lining to have stayed the same and I'm still grateful for it.

Well, I've got places to go, people to see, party plan material to read, linen to tag, so I'd better get to it. Peace out for now! xoxox

3 comments:

  1. You will do great Deb. Give yourself big hugs every day and remind yourself that you are worthy of all the wonderful things that are about to come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb... I have the utmost Faith in you allways have and I think that the Linen Parties are going to be a big help to you in every way ... I am really looking forward to seeing you at the CK Meet Sunday Week

    Good Luck with your first Party xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb - once you have the first party under your belt you will be fine. The rest will be a piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete